Trained in Functional Capacity Evaluation and Work Conditioning through Occupro, and is working on being certified.
- Board Certified in the State of Wisconsin since 2003
- Board Certified in the Philippines since 1999
- Graduated from St. Jude College of Physical Therapy in Manila, Philippines in 1998.
- Completed several certification courses in wound care, lymphedema, aquatic therapy and lower extremity biomechanics.
- Trained in Functional Dry Needling by Kinetacore®
- Four and a half years in outpatient and inpatient rehab at Beaver Dam Community Hospital, specializing in wound care, lymphedema and lower extremity (LE) biomechanics.
- Two and a half years in a skilled nursing facility under PeopleFirst Rehab, specializing in geriatric care, aquatic therapy and wound care.
- Three years as a freelance home care therapist in the Philippines, with a variety of patients ranging from geriatric, pediatric and sports-related injuries.